Wednesday, January 20, 2010

..SpeechLess..


haluuuuuu..
ahahahahahah. *gelak jaat*
finally i got time to update blog
which is b4 this i byk je mase
but started 3days ago..i lost it
means i dun have that happy hour anymore
my office oso dun provide internet
now internet no more di hujung jari k?
for me laaaa..very sad.pity on me


so far i still blurr wif my job.
2 many things 2 catch up.
instead of 2 many problems happen by dat time.
and i????
s p e e c h l e s s
being blurr everytime.yet missed my old work.
even tho dats the worst work i ve been thru
but very colorful to me.
i just hope i can quickly get comfort wif my new job.
do work fast.walk fast.lost weight fast.
then i will be no more fatty b2b.hehe.


ouhhhh last week i had my pre-wed outing session.
neva tot amik gmba pon very tired
maybe bcoz we started late.
n finished it by noon.sgt panas.
sum of pic i cant smile.and oso.cant open eyes
later i will upload some.y later?
coz i dun have it wif me.
hehe.
later k???
gud.

thanks for reading.daaa


No comments:

Post a Comment